When it comes to supporting our youth, many parents often end up feeling helpless. What is important to remember is that wanting to help is at the root of feeling helpless. Your desire to support your youth is already making a difference, even if it feels small.
Recognizing their need for support can be hard but it is often the first step external towards your youth living a fulfilled, empowered, healthy life.
Thank you for your continued efforts to support your youth.
Here are two ways I can help support your youth:
Youth Empowerment Coaching
- I work with youth ages 8-16, in one-on-one sessions, either in person or long distance, to release blocks, create a healthy relationship with their own authentic way of being, find and create coping skills, understand their own self reflection and learn to believe in their own abilities to take control of, care for, and succeed in their own life.
- I work with youth, ages 8-16, in one-on-one sessions to support their empowerment, confidence, and understanding with a focus on addressing blockages related to gender, sexuality or identity. In addition, Identity Coaching works to solidify confidence in one's sense of self, and educate on and explore themes surrounding identity.
How can coaching help you or your youth?
- Learn to regulate anxiety and other emotional responses.
- Work through fears, obstacles and doubts.
- Grow confidence and social skills.
- Find creative, personalized solutions.
- Be supported, seen, and understood, in a safe, respectful space, wherever you are in your process.
- Grow your self-reflection to allow for a deeper emotional understanding.
- Investigate and heal unhelpful patterns safely.
- Plan and achieve life goals of all varieties and sizes.
- Feel empowered within your life, body, choices, and relationships.
- Have confidential, one-on-one conversations with a trained youth coach that will leave you feeling empowered and supported.