Girls Empowerment Group
Weekly Tuesday meetings at Vancouver Island University (Nanaimo Campus) from 1:00 - 2:30
$15 at the door, or $40 for four weeks
Into The Woods Coaching's "Girls Empowerment Group" works to:
- Connect with other girls ages 12-14 in a easy-going, no-stress environment.
- Build relationships with new friends and mentors through games, snacks and DIY projects.
- Celebrate a safe space tailored to supporting youth through the thoes of early adolescence.
- Allowing a place and time for play, self-care, community involvment, and self-discovery.
- Introduces practices for mental and physical wellbeing,
facilitated by Youth Empowerment Coach, Mallory Woods
- Find empowerment through the suble development of tools to premote confidence, independence, boundries, communication and self-regulation.
- Making "teenagehood survival kits",
- Starting a small window planter,
- creating "Confidence popsiclies"
- creating DIY care purducts (bath salts, bath balms)
- learning some self-care basics for both physical and mental wellbeing,
- Tons of games and goodies with valuable coaching skills sprinkeled into the fun.