Girls Empowerment Group
Weekly Tuesday meetings at Vancouver Island University (Nanaimo Campus) from 1:00 - 2:30
$15 at the door, or $40 for four weeks
Into The Woods Coaching's "Girls Empowerment Group" works to:
- Connect with other girls ages 12-14 in a easy-going, no-stress environment.
- Build relationships with new friends and mentors through games, snacks and DIY projects.
- Celebrate a safe space, tailored to supporting youth through those years of early adolescence.
- Allowing a place and time for play, self-care, community involvement, and self-discovery.
- Introduces practices for mental and physical well-being,
facilitated by Youth Empowerment Coach, Mallory Woods
- Find empowerment through the subtle development of tools to promote confidence, independence, boundaries, communication and self-regulation.
- Making "teenage-hood survival kits",
- Starting a small window planter,
- creating "Confidence Popsicle"
- creating DIY care products (bath salts, bath balms)
- learning some self-care basics for both physical and mental well-being,
- Tons of games and goodies with valuable coaching skills sprinkled into the fun.