A beautiful 3 hour, one on one version of Into The Woods Coaching's Annual Menarche Tea Party.
Designed to bring a little sweetness to an often complicated time of growth, this celebration welcomes and honours girls pre and post-menarche. This rites of passage is also offered to trans-women and woman who may not have received the welcome into womanhood they reserved.
Enjoy an in-depth and personalized celebration of transformation and growth. Drink tea, eat snacks, create self-care package, share stories and be welcomed into the land of womanhood. This celebration is tailored to each coachee and may be as formal or casual as desired.
How might you choose to honour this passage together?
- Create a personalized blend of tea to comfort and sooth.
- Create a Preparation Pack. (Pantie liners, small vile of Lavender and ylang-ylang Essential Oil Mix, hand made microwave heat-up bean bag, calming tea all in a lovely silk bag).
- String a red "Support Needed" bracelet.
- Grow a deeper understanding of what your menarche means from a biological/anatomical position.
- Share ancient stories of how woman honoured their Moon time throughout history and the magic behind being a woman.
- Be welcomed into the Red Tent.
- Share songs and stories from our grandmothers-grandmother.
- Work to ease any embarrassment or fear surrounding this time.
- Rosewater Ritual.
- Guided meditation.
- Cake and tea (yum!)
- Write letters to ourselves.
- Learn how woman around the world celebrates their own moon time.
- Learn how to support one's self through any discomfort.
- Learn about Feminine Products.
Each celebration is tailored to the individual, allowing the recipient to feel truly excited and welcomed in the manner that suits them best.