Understanding Gender: An Introductory Workshop
Back by popular demand,Into The Woods Coaching presents its second,
Understanding Gender: An Introductory Workshop.
Understanding Gender and How to Better Support the LGBTQ+ People in Your Life.
On August 10th, 2020, @ 4:00 PM PDT
$15 payment online to register and save your seat (Valid for one person)
Open to all supports, allies, and peoples' who are ready to learn, this workshop aims to educate on:
- The differences between sex, gender, and sexuality.
- Performative language.
- Gender expression.
- Binary opposition and how it is shifting.
- Global expressions of gender.
- How to begin relearning gender and pronouns.
- And a list of tricks and tips to help shift into contemporary understandings of gender.
Come learn or confirm in a safe, question encouraging, and support focused environment held by Into The Woods coach, Mallory Woods.