Free Compatibility Session (Youth Empowerment or Youth Identity Coaching)
- On the phone or over Zoom - Selected in "Coachee Intake" form below.
- 30 minutes (unless personalized).
What can I expect from a Compatibility Session?
- A quick discussion on the legal limitations of confidentiality and the coaching process.
- A few icebreaker questions and activities.
- A conversation to define what we need to feel safe working together.
- Identifying goals, needs, expectations and more.
- Co-creating a personalized "Coaching Dynamic" to move forwards with.
- A Zero-commitment required look into what coaching with youth coach Mallory Woods looks like.
- To create a stress-free connection and the foundation for a coaching relationship that perfectly fits your needs.
The Next Step After Purchasing:
- Booking the time and date of this session: https://www.canumeet.com/intothewoods/session-time-slots
- Fill out the "Coachee Intake" and "Financial Support Agreement" forms.
FINANCIAL SUPPORT AGREEMENT: http://www.youthcoaching.ca/financial-support-agreement.html
*PLEASE FILL OUT BOTH THE "COACHEE INTAKE" AND THE "FINANCIAL SUPPORT AGREEMENT FORM" AT LEAST ONE HOUR BEFORE THE COMPATIBILITY SESSION IS SCHEDULED TO TAKE PLACE. *
Compatibility sessions are available for both Youth Empowerment or Youth Identity Coaching models and with both video call and telephone options.
These sessions are just as much for the Coachee to meet the coach as vice versa and are focused on building rapport and the foundations for coaching.
Please email email@example.com if I can accommodate any specific requirements which would make the session feel more comfy, safe, or feasible.